Academic Calendar of Shri Chandra Nursing College (Inst.), Durg, Chhattisgarh
|1||AUGUST 2018 TO SEPTEMBER 2018||Counseling completed|
|2||OCTOBER 2018||admission closed|
|3||NOVEMBER 2018||Regular classes 7 Days Diwali Vacation|
|4||DECEMBER 2018||Regular classes 7 Days Winter Vacation|
|5||JANUARY 2019||Regular classes|
|6||FEBRUARY 2019||Regular class + Clinical
1st Terminal Examination on 2nd week
|7||MARCH 2019||Regular class+ clinical|
|8||APRIL 2019||Regular class + Clinical
2nd Terminal Examination on 4th week
|9||MAY 2019||Regular class + Clinical on 1st & 2nd week|
|10||JUNE 2019||Regular class + Clinical|
|11||JULY 2019||Regular class + Clinical|
|12||AUGUST 2019||Regular classes + Clinical
3rd Terminal Examination on 3rd week
|13||SEPTEMBER 2019||Regular Classes + Clinical
7 days Prepration Leave on 4th week
|14||OCTOBER 2019||Theory & Practical Final Examination|
According to revised syllabus of INC
- Minimum pass marks shall be 50% in each of the theory and practical separately.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award of degree.
- A candidate has to pass in theory and practical exam separately each of the paper.
- If a candidate fails in either theory or practical paper he / she has to reappear for both the papers (Theory & Practical).
- Maximum number of attempts permitted for each paper is three including first attempt.
- A candidate failing in more then two subjects will not be promoted to the next year.
- Evaluation for each year of all courses cover following aspects generally.
- Class test
- Surprise test
- Regular assignments
- Quarterly Exams (Compulsory)
- Mid term test (Compulsory)
- Model Examination (Compulsory)
The purpose of above evaluation procedure is to monitor a students comprehension of a subject and to assess the degree of assimilation of subject taught. Examination will be held by as per the academic calendar designed & decide by the university Pt.R.S.S.U. Raipur. With the framework of Indian nursing council Project work is done by the student individually or in group and evaluation done on the basis of fourth year.
- Dissertation. Presentation &Viva Voce