Eligibility For Admission to Nursing
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of:
Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12th Course)
Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks.
ORSenior School Certificate Examination (10+2)
ORAn equivalent with 12 years Schooling From a recognized board or university with (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidate shall be Medically fit.
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Passed Diploma in Nursing from INC recognized institution.
- Minimum 50% marks in GNM
- Candidates who are applying should be in the age group of Maximum 50 years.
- The minimum age of admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year and upper age limit is 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing 10+2 with minimum 40% aggregate marks.
[Note : – 5% relaxation in marks is permitted to SC/ST Students]
Selection of candidates for B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing will be on the basis of entrance examination.